Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Our Fifth Grandchild has arrived :) ... & other thoughts

So he kept us waiting but it was well worth it!  Anthony arrived on Jan. 20th at 10:04 am and all 8lbs 4ozs of him is simply adorable :)
His big sister is crazy about him & I have been told she often refers to him as "little man" it's so cute!!!

I've been working hard & have finally gotten under 200 lbs ~ this past Monday I hit my 3rd weight loss goal.  (I have set them at 10% increments) and now I am working to meet the next one.  Some days are harder than others but I push through to the best of my ability.  Some days I fail horribly while others I seem to sail through without any mishap in my choices.  So I want to share with all of you that there will be days like that & we have to pick ourselves up & move on without wallowing in the poor choices of the day before otherwise we go on a downward spiral that gets increasingly harder to break free from.

I will be alternating between the walk away the pounds & the Wii Fit exercises since I have found that I am getting too comfortable with my "routine" and I know it is important to try & keep the body moving & not in the same "rut" to stay successful.    So yeah the hula hoop exercise was fun but I still feel it two days later!!  And the boxing (Wii Sports) I am so funny trying to do it right but it gets the heart pumping!  And tennis yeah could never play it all that well in person so to see YOU LOSE come across the screen makes YOU WIN all the sweeter!!!
Yes I am enjoying this form of activity very much & often find I can play for an hour or more & not even realize the time has passed.

Okay need to move away from my computer ... get up move, run some errands etc.  But I will ck back in soon.
Maybe get a chance to go hold Anthony again ;)
Now that's one "activity" I could do forever :)
Wishing you all a "frog free" day & may your crochet hooks be busy busy busy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment