Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

No pattern as of yet but hat finished ;)

http://crochetuncut.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=81:toddler-scarf&catid=63:scarves&Itemid=218

I've shared the link to the Toddler Scarf pattern (yes one of mine) because someone had requested I come up with a hat based on that pattern.    I did come up with one (no pattern as I am still in the playing around stage) but I do hope to have one ready soon.   

Just so I am not leaving you wondering how it looks I do have a couple of photos to share ;)   The first one is a bit dark (the yarn is more lavender in tone as the second photo shows). 




My beautiful model is the one who requested the scarf in the first place & she has given this hat her full approval so of course I will be busy getting the pattern worked out ~ a little fine tuning here & there as this hat is obviously not a "toddler size"! 

I hope you all have "Frog Free" projects ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment