Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh Baby Baby what to make next????

Infant dresses, hats, booties, baby afghans, daddy deployment blankets, and the list goes on ... add to all of the baby items on my "wish to make" list there are more ruffle scarves to be made ... and then in the process of looking through my yarn stash I come across several "UFO's"  (Un-Finished Objects)   that make me want to get them finished!!!   
Today I think I will attempt my hand at a new pattern ...only if my drippy nose stops long enough :)   if not then back to more scarves that are so cute & fast to work up!!!!   

I have several patterns ready to try when I do I will share which ones and pictures :)   

I still need to post a pic or two of the recent baby afghan I made ~ the free pattern from Red Heart called Sunny Throw I simply made 25 squares instead of the full amount required for the full afghan & then after joining them I crocheted around the trim edge the way I wanted.   
It came out so pretty!!!!   Unfortunately my photos are on my phone & I'm working on my laptop right now so later I will get on with my phone & post a pic of the baby afghan ;) 

Wishing you all frog free projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment