Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 16, 2009

contemplative mood sets in & ....

these are the results of that mood ... why is it that I've started projects & have failed to settle down to complete them? Why can't I just settle on the yarn choice to make the sweater now that I've found the pattern I want to make??? Why am I stuck????

Then it hits me that I am stuck. Stuck with no desire to work on these items. Stuck daydreaming of other projects that I'm not willing to begin since I haven't finished the projects on hand. Thinking of more designs that I probably won't manage to sketch out & put into writing.

Then there is the huge personal project I have been living with and not managing to get ahead on ... some days I find myself thinking it will never happen, it just won't become a reality then others I can hardly contain my excitement at the thought of what I might actually accomplish.

It is now that I see I can't manage to divide my time & energy properly to effectively complete all of the things I want to complete. I need to settle my mind on completing one thing at a time & then concentrate only on the completion of the personal project I have on the back burner.

Yes it is all hush hush for now but that is what personal makes it ... it's private & not for public showing ~ it's too new, too in the birthing process to present to anyone for their feed back. So I will take steps to accomplish the crochet tasks and then settle into a routine in order to, (God willing), accomplish the very hush hush top secret project (non crochet related). Seriously I know I will sprinkle some crochet throughout this projects' development since I can't go without crocheting for long periods of time !!! :-)

In the mean time I pray for a healthy pregnancy for my daughter.
Wishing you all a frog free and very happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment