Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I can barely contain my

Excitement!!! I am happy to say that I have a new grandchild on the way. Whoever is joining my family will be making their appearance this November. And since my daughter & son in law wish to be "surprised" we won't be finding out in advance if it's a she or a he!

I'm so blessed & happy & excited. So what's new with you? I thought I was going to get off the "baby" mode for a bit but now I'm not so sure I can!!!! Well I still plan on taking a short break because I have found myself so far behind on things!!!! For example I still haven't finished the adorable baby dress for Abigail (Heather's daughter) the shower was April 16th & she was born March 10... so good thing I was planning on it being for a 1 yr old at least. But that was my problem I took a cute 0-3 month dress & decided to make it large enough for a 12 month old (but I wouldn't be surprised to discover mine is even larger than that) .... so as I work on it I need to actually settle on the "finished size" in order to keep it in the proper shape & measurements regularly will help. I do promise pictures of this when it is finished.

But that just shows how far behind I am because I also wanted Carter's sweater to be done by now but I just haven't settled on the pattern (mainly because for some unknown reason I'd settled on his sweater being for a 9 month old & the size info for that age is varied & hard to come by) so my flow of excuses runneth over.

Anyway I did take some pictures (of other items) & just haven't had a chance to sit at the computer long enough to play & post. Soon I hope!!!

May all your projects be "frog free" and may your blessings include hugs & kisses ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment