Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

How many WIP's are too many???

So I started the prayer shawl & honestly it should have been finished and sent on it's way ages ago ... but sadly it is still waiting for me to pay some attention to it  :(

Of course then I had begun making baby hats for the community outreach for my local library.  Now I've made a total of 5 baby hats & not done yet!  Can't help it ~ the pattern link I shared for the baby beanie is just so easy!!!!   I love it & it works up fast.   

Then I started a baby dress (yes one I've made before the Little White Dress from Sarah's sweethearts blog)  and of course I have several UFO's hanging around that recently  have been calling to me ... all of this and my arm will only let me get so far when working on any one of the many projects I want to make.  

I will be heading to Syracuse for the NY Women of Purpose Conference ~  & you know I'll be working on something while I'm there ... but I believe it will be children's hats for a remote area of Tibet where the temperatures can be between 20 to 40 degrees below Zero for a good portion of the year.   I've just recently heard of this need for hats, scarves, & mittens, socks, gloves ~ anything for warmth so nothing lacy or made with spaces, gaps etc. 

I really want to just finish up my current projects so that I can concentrate on making some items especially for the people who live in that remote area.  It is, after all, in a communist country so prayers are always desired for the people groups who are in such need!  

My own personal "WIP's" have been derailed so frequently that I wonder if I will ever get back to them???  Of course I will ;)    I have something that has been on hold for far too long but I will get back to it I am sure.  Only wish it were sooner rather than later!   


Okay back to the hook & yarn ... well shortly still playing on the computer for a bit longer but then right back to work ;)

Wishing you "Frog Free" projects ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment