Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Here's the you tube link I mentioned :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0RI04BU6p4&feature=share

This is the link I mentioned in my last post regarding how to easily work with Red Heart's Boutique Sashay yarn.   Now I will admit that I almost immediately altered it to suit me & my style :)   For example I find working 10 loops on to be a bit much so I use 7 and I also don't care for the method of beginning so I fold over the beginning edge several times then insert my hook & begin working.
Then I do go back & "tack" it with a few quick stitches with thread & a sewing needle so that it is more secure.

I hope if you give this a try you will find it easy to work with and enjoy the scarves you make from it :)  great for yourself, or to give as gifts!!!

Happy crocheting & may your projects be "Frog Free"  keep the rip-it's away!!!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment