Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ruffles, ruffles & more ruffles!!!

Sashay ribbon yarn seems to be the yarn to play with these days in case you haven't tried it perhaps you should.
I know those videos showing you how to use this yarn are, ... well how shall I put it a bit frustrating not really that encouraging umm not extremely helpful!!
Someone recently shared a YouTube video showing how they work with this yarn so incredibly EASY!!! Seriously folks I'm telling you you've got to give it a try.

I'm posting this from my phone when I am home I will try to find that YouTube video link to share so that you can see what I'm talking about.

These days that is what I've been most busy with outside of the gym / pool.

Wishing you all frog free projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment