Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2015

It's been so long that I have forgotten how to blog!

Well hello there!   If you are reading this then welcome to my little world.  Here on this blog (which if you look you will see I don't put enough time & effort into keeping current!)  I try to share a bit of what keeps me busy with my crocheting, and life in general ~ although it was originally intended to be mostly about my crocheting.   So what brings me back to my long forgotten blog today? So glad you asked (you were wondering at least weren't you?)   ~  Someone on one of the crochet groups on Facebook shared a photo of a really cute looking pair of slippers asking if anyone knew where to obtain the pattern.   Now being overly busy myself  with other projects of course I just had to see if I could find that pattern :)   and here is the picture and the blog that has the pattern for sale (in case you find yourself suddenly interested in crocheting these really supper cute looking slippers!)

http://shushshandmadestuff.blogspot.com.au/


So you can clearly see why I wanted to find the pattern ~ or aren't you into super cute slippers?  In any case it's on a Blogger blog and it made me think about just when did I last share anything on my blogger blog???   Way too long ago to remember!    So while I get back to my hook and thread (yes crochet thread size 10 as I'm working on a simple curtain for our kitchen window ~ long overdue!!!!)  I hope you will find some enjoyment out of the above pattern $4 seems reasonable for something that the whole family would enjoy!
Hope your projects are all 'frog free' ~  until my blog comes back into focus once again ...  happy crocheting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment