Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2016

I am still here ... just don't know where the time goes!!!!

Crochet keeps me happy.  But my most recent joy in relation to crochet is that my 3 oldest granddaughters, 11, 10, and 9 years of age have been crocheting with me recently.  The youngest wanted to make a gift for a little one turning 1  and she made a really cute headband and the flower for it ~ I wish I had gotten a picture of this but I did not :(  
The "middle" button (she is the oldest & the youngest one's cousin  so not truly a "middle button" LOL)   wanted to practice her 'double crochet', a.k.a.  dc stitch.   She worked on it and then practiced working sc for one row and then hdc for one row.  I am the one who was blessed by her "practice" as now I  am the proud grandma with a new dishcloth for washing dirty dishes!!!
And now the news with the oldest love ~ she is working on a gift for her new cousin, our 4th granddaughter.   I can't reveal what she is making at this time as it is a surprise :)  
Back to my middle lovebug ... her plan in practicing her stitches ~ she wants to make her brother a scarf.  So I see a bit of busy days coming my way this summer  <3 be="" couldn="" happier.="" i="" nbsp="" p="" t="">
Life of course is full of ups and downs ~ the bottom line is that I am so very thankful to God for all His blessings in my life regardless of any up or any down I may be facing!!!!

I wish you all "frog free" crocheting ~ and may you share your love of crochet with someone today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment