Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane ...

and I won't be back again ~ Until late October that is...
And although I'm leaving & going on a plane I am not sure it is a jet plane LOL. I haven't packed yet ~ the clothing portion of my packing won't be a problem but my yarn & projects will cause me some concern. I am sorry but I have trust issues. I am not sure I trust my projects or my yarn to travel in my checked bag. So I want all of my projects to be in my carry on/tote bag. Then my concern is that it may end up weighing way to much for me to carry. I have a lovely yarn tote bag on wheels but I think it won't meet the carry on size requirements. I have to double ck & it it meets the size for carry on's then I have to see if everything I need to carry will fit inside.
I should return with pictures of all my crochet items to share. My batteries are dead for my camera or I would have already shared my shrug in progress. So that too will wait for my return.
I wish you all frog free projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment