Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

What's that in the ???

What's that? In the where? Oh NO it isn't!!!! Yes it was. Okay so far so good.
Yes it's that kind of a day around here so far. I have found spiders, mind you they don't bother me as long as they are allllllll outside! But there is one living in my living room (okay so his brothers & sisters, aunts & uncles are all in hiding, and he is the only one I can "SEE") ... and one of these days he will be no more because I will be brave enough ~ or I will give in & call my hubby in to do the dirty deed. As long as he seems content to stay put I think I can arrange to ignore him... but the minute I have to wonder where he's gotten off to then I will not be able to stand it any longer.

I will let you know besides the uncharacteristic humane side of me showing up on behalf of the spider (and yes it's a rather small one or else it would have been history long before now) ... I have been under the weather. Oh it really didn't seem like such a big deal at first ... just came across as something that disagreed with me (no gall bladder = lots of times when food doesn't agree with me) ... but then one day became two and before I knew it an entire week of "running" wasn't so much fun. In fact I had actually stopped eating as much as I could in order to see if I could get things back under control. It didn't work. It had gotten to the point where even just water made me "run". But as of a couple of hours ago I have to say I feel the best I have in just a little over a week. I think perhaps (*& I hope I'm not jumping the gun a bit here in stating this) that it is finally under control. In the meantime I have lost an incredible amount of weight during this past week. Not the way I wanted to see it go but if it decides to stay gone I certainly won't be complaining!

So far I've managed to remain focused on my goals ~ the food has been great until this past week's episodes... but I know I can & will remain steady on this course now that my stomach seems to be feeling better. I am very close to having lost 10% of my weight. Which simply means I will reset my goal to lose the next 10%. I'm going to see this through even when it is hard. My ultimate goal hasn't been determined yet (weight wise) but I do know I have a very long slow journey ahead of me, and I'm ready and willing to reach the end of this journey no matter how long it takes.
Any of you care to share your tips on keeping your activity level up? Or what foods you enjoy the most that are also "healthy" choices please leave a comment & share away.

Wishing you all a happy healthy day & may all your projects remain "frog free"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment