Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another day to Praise my Lord & Savior

Well I woke up this morning, tired and sort of dragging from a rather not so restful night of sleep... one might say, "go to bed earlier" another might say," you don't sleep long enough" ... but I say it makes no difference since I have sleep apnea, when I take off my mask or nasal pillows and immediately fall back to sleep and then get up a few hours later feeling as if I haven't slept the actual bed time or the actual number of hours spent supposedly sleeping doesn't matter... and yet all of my tiredness makes no dent in my Praise to God!!!
 I can be ready to fall asleep yet does my heart sing praises unto the Lord God,
Jesus Christ the Savior !!!

How could anything keep me from Praising Him?  can anything keep Him from caring for me? NO!  Nothing hinders His Love for me, Nothing keeps Him from pouring His love into me & my life.  Nothing prevents His care for all that concerns me.  
Therefore I find more and more the desire to Praise Him stronger than ever before!  But even more I'm learning how I simply can't keep it all to myself.   Today I may have woken up feeling like I still needed to recline in my bed and close my eyes but at the same time I immediately praised God for another day, another day to share His great Love for all of us.  You may disagree with me but He died in order to save the world ... for anyone & everyone who accepts Him as their Lord and Savior!  Yes that includes the vilest of sinners if they repent and accept HIM as their Savior he will forgive them & save them from Hell.  (Hell = separation from God for eternity)

The purpose of telling you all of this is to simply state that God deserves all our praise no matter how we may feel.  We need to realize truth is truth and facts are facts and the truth is that God alone is Worthy of all our Praise forever without end,  and the fact is He LOVES US and desires a real, personal relationship with each one of us.

May you all be so blessed as I am with the knowledge of the truth of Christs love for you and enter into a real relationship with Him as I have ~ if you already have a real relationship with Him then may you grow ever more in Love with Him daily praising His name!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment