Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

A M A Z I N G

ALMIGHTY
MAGNIFICENT
ALL POWERFUL
ZEALOUS
INCREDIBLE
NOBLE
GREAT GOD

Amazing  AMAZING   AMAZING     do you get it????   GOD  IS AMAZING!!!!!!!

and here I am in AWE of HIM
 more in love with Him then ever before
 waiting for whatever is next on my journey home.  

Looking at the journey thus far & find myself wondering how it is that I am loved so much by my Heavenly Father that He would send His Only Begotten Son to die for me?  How can my Lord and Savior have so much Love for me that He would ransom me from the pits of Hell?

And seriously how can I respond in any other way but complete surrender?   I know for years I ran in the opposite direction ... I know that my rejection through those years caused Him great pain... and yet, still HE LOVED me!!!

There is nothing that I could ever do to repay Him.
Thankfully He doesn't require repayment.
How can I not find this whole situation anything but AMAZING?

No comments:

Post a Comment