Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Face book status :)

Thankful to my Loving Lord & Savior who has continued to bless me in spite of myself, who has shown me His grace & mercy does not run out, who speaks in the midst of all this world may throw at me ~ it is in HIM that my Joy is everlasting :) Thank you Lord Jesus for saving my soul :)


That was my Face Book status tonight ... but it dawned on me that is is so much more than what I put there ... so often in my prayer time I find myself drawn to pray for the children who are neglected, or worse abused whose parents don't care enough to protect them or worse yet are the ones abusing them.  It amazes me that after I pray for these precious children whom I know God LOVES and cares about that I am then burdened to pray for their abusers, for God Loves them too.  In fact He reminds me that although my reaction to them may be to hurt them in the same way or worse, His reaction was the cross.  He loves everyone and His desire is for each person to come to the understanding that we have a choice of our forever after.   You may not believe this but we all will have a "Forever After" !  My choice is to spend my forever after with HIM.  And you may chose to do the same or not as you wish.   It's the easiest thing to put off believing that tomorrow is another day and therefore what's the big rush?  However today is the day of salvation and tomorrow isn't promised to any of us, at least not tomorrow here on earth that is!  We are promised an eternity.  How & where we spend eternity is up to us individually.  I can't chose for you and you can't chose for me.  In fact God has given us this choice because of His great Love for us.  


I chose Christ.  I chose to take a stand, and say as Joshua did, "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord."  This often conflicts with my idea of how things should work.  You see I'm still learning and growing and walking on my journey with my Lord ~ so basically there is still lots of room for 'improvement'  and all I can really say is Thank You God for Your great patience with me and my growing pains :) 


Eternity.  Forever After.  In the fairy tales the princess is always rescued by the prince, who then marries her and they live happily ever after.  In reality God told us that His Son, Jesus Christ, the Savior will be our Bridegroom and when it is time He will come and collect His bride (the church, aka all of His believers) and we will live together forever without end.   Unfortunately there will be those who choose not to believe that He is who He said He is, and they will allow that unbelief to keep them from seeking the truth and discovering that He is all that He has told us He IS.  They will have an entirely different forever without end from those who are HIS.  It will be a never ending knowledge that they could have been with their creator God and instead they are forever separated from HIM.  Never to be able to bridge the gap between Heaven (with God) and Hell (without God) has between them.  


So it is with this view towards the Love of God for all mankind which does include the vilest of sinners that I must pray for them to repent and accept the Love of God and His gift of salvation before it is too late.  For it is truly our mission to share the love of Christ with everyone, every where.  


If you have been one of those who thinks they can't be forgiven by God because of some horrible thing that you have done, or are currently doing that is a lie from the pit of Hell.  God told us if we believe in Jesus as our Lord and Savior (accept the free gift of salvation) we can be with Him for all eternity.  It's that simple.  So what's the problem?  Satan seeks to destroy our soul.  And he will do whatever he possibly can to keep us from believing and accepting Gods word.  A little doubt here, a lot of doubt there ~ here a doubt, there a doubt, everywhere a doubt, doubt!   Once we buy into the lies from the pit of hell we find it harder and harder to accept the truth of Gods Love.  Therefore we must be more diligent in what we 'take in' such as in our reading material, our viewing material, and our "listening" material.  What we read, watch and hear does impart something to us so we must combat the things of this world that would draw us away from living our life for God.  Give up the garbage, give up the not so obvious garbage, and even then keep pulling the "weeds" out of our way! " Weeds"  such as bitterness, deception, anger, hatred, to name a few.
My question for you is: "Where will your forever after be?"  Prayers you make your choice wisely.  



Good night (or rather good morning) and May Gods blessings be with you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment