Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New on my Hooks :)

So my very beautiful niece is expecting her second lovebug in Feb. and I would love to reduce my yarn stash even if by a little bit so I was on a pattern search for the 'just right' newborn baby gift (besides my usual favorite baby afghan patterns that is ! )  and came across some really lovely options via Ravelry ... a couple of very cute newborn sized items which I am now itching to get on my hooks!!!!  I am going to get  a very easy (almost too easy) newborn sweater underway first or well maybe I'll start the absolutely adorable dress or top from Sarah's Sweethearts ... found here on Blogger ....

Little White Dress

I just know it will be a welcome gift and I'm looking forward to making it for our family's newest little love :)

I also have my own short sweater/ shrug? not sure what to call it yet ... it's my own pattern worked from the top down and once it is finished I will post pictures  ~  I know... I really do know... that if you've read my blog in the past you have heard promises of pictures that simply never showed up but I Promise to post a picture of me wearing my new "top" in the new year as I am sure it will take some time to do the finishing touches on it since it is a work in progress without a set pattern to follow.

So my hooks are busy and I'm happy about that.  My yarn stash is supposed to present itself for my use so that in time I reduce my stash enough to have more space in my bedroom.  Yeah like that's going to happen any time soon hahahahahahha   seriously I crack myself up when I talk/ think that way it's just too funny!!!!
Have a great night and may all your projects be fun, and Frog Free ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment