Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm still alive & well... just crazy busy

Hi everyone ~ I hope you are still reading this blog. Anyway my mom called me last week and had to share about the free custom photo book Oprah's viewers had the chance to order from Snapfish... which meant I had to really focus on getting some photo's worthy of a custom photo book gathered together & uploaded so I could then "create" my photo book. Well my mom wanted to get a free book also which meant I had to create her account upload photos for her and create her free book as well. Thankfully there was such a great demand that they ended up extending the deadline for creating the book (not for getting in on the deal) ... whew I just finished my photo book ... my mom's I finished first ... I figured she deserved it more since she told me about the deal in the first place. Thanks Mom!

Crochet wise I still have a million & one things to do ... okay so I don't have a "million" but I do have an awful lot to get busy with. Status of blue newborn sweater ... it is still waiting for the second sleeve to be worked. Status of the hexagon newborn sweater in sport weight white & yellow assembled & waiting for trim edging to be worked.
Chemo caps for charity outreach at my local public library ... two started but I really don't care for the pattern at all so may have to frog & begin yet again.
By the way I'm also reading for the book discussion group and one book just for pleasure & one other for research ... yeah I'm a little busy.

Today I will go out for lunch with a fellow crocheter (and she is my friend's mom) then to the library so we can settle in for some crochet time. Hopefully that means something gets accomplished.
Wishing you all well ... and frog free days.
I wish you knew how important comments really are to a blogger!!!

1 comment:

  1. Test Comment. Last time I tried it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete