Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just Crazy busybusybusy

So the lovely newborn sweater is not finished yet. It took several visits from dear friend "Froggie" to finally get the stitch count figured out right! Now just a little more to complete the section I'm on then I can work the second sleeve & then trim all around and then take pictures.
Thinking of the snuggle I need to make for Kyla's birthday ... her other 2 have been "loved" to pieces literally. And also I wanted to make her the hexagon sweater I am thinking of trying this pattern using Lion Brand's Lion Suede prints and a large hook. But I'll know more about this once I begin the first hexagon.

We've got Christmas right around the corner and I am thinking that perhaps I could manage 3 child sized afghans for my grand daughters ... but with all the baby items I still need to make I'm not sure how I can be thinking anything of the sort. Time will tell. If I pace myself perhaps I can manage it all.

I've got a project underway that has nothing to do with crochet but is very time consuming all the same. So lots to balance right now.
Wishing you all the fun of crocheting without any of the "frogging" ... unless of course you have to get your stitch count correct! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment