Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random thoughts

Today was an odd day for me. I woke up with plenty of time to be 'productive' however I also woke up feeling dazed & wishing I had more time to sleep. (True that isn't odd at all for me!!!) With the OSA (obstructive sleep apnea) being treated I guess I thought it would be a change for the positive & that I would feel great almost instantly and all things would be put to 'rights' almost as fast. Since beginning treatment on March 7th (yes that's all it's been) I have had a roller coaster of mild ups & downs. And now when I believe the machine & the mask may be the 'right fit' for me I have been dealing with a feeling of congestion & as if a sinus infection is ready to be taking over my head & sinus cavity. Now that would not be so bad but it's like waiting for the 'other shoe to drop' in that I have no idea if this will actually become a full blown sinus infection rendering me to lay about in my bed until the worst of it passes or if it will remain a nagging thought in the background just out of reach but enough of a presence to annoy the ever lovin' daylights out of me... ummm I honestly just wish it would go away completely & never bother me again. But so far it's been about a week of this feeling non-stop.

So that being the case this morning I decided to have a "pajama day" ... I worked on the baby dress (still have a long way to go!!) and caught up on some shows I had recorded. Managed to prepared veggies for dinner yet wonder what the rest of our meal might be... if anything?

Caught up on some blogs I like to read. All in all a rather easy going day.

Just wish I had managed to get up & head to the pool as I love to do and get some other things accomplished today.

Wishing you a great day & frog free projects ... (okay evening, night, morning whatever time it is where you are hope it's great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment