Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a Day today has been ....

Today is Palm Sunday. One week from now Christians will celebrate Easter Sunday ... the Resurrection of Christ ... which is our Hope! For since He came, died & Rose again we now have the Hope of His return.

Church service this morning was incredible. The presence of the Holy Spirit was so strong. I know that God's word states that He inhabits the praises of His people and this morning was not unusual for our body of believers. But there was a difference this morning. For this morning I felt a weight of love for the lost like I've rarely felt before. I know I've "felt this way" before but not at the level of intensity that came upon me this morning. I also felt as if God wanted to challenge each one of us to Trust HIM and to step out in faith to believe for our needs. He will increase our faith if we lack the faith to trust HIM for all we may need from HIM. So here is a challenge to you. If you are new in your faith or perhaps the zest of your faith has been fading ask God to increase your faith. Ask Him to prove Himself to you again. Allow yourself to seek His Face yet again, and don't be shy about waiting on His reply!

Now I'll get off my soap box and tell you I've made some limited progress on my crochet projects. I've completed the snuggle sq. for my granddaughter. I've finished one of the two scarves (minus the decorative flower that usually adorns it) but I'm really doing my best not to start the 3rd hank of yarn she gave me ... but I don't think I will be able to manage a decent flower with the very small amount of yarn left from the first two hanks. Time will tell.

I am working on a design for a baby sweater. I have an idea I just need to see if I can execute it properly, and write the pattern on time!!!
Also I need to get the second scarf done and the baby sweaters that I should have finished already. So how do you like that for being late??? Oh yeah it happens.

So I wish you all a great week as Easter approaches take my challenge seriously. I know that God will meet you where you are.

Wishing you all frog free projects :)

PS ... I almost forgot to share with you ... one of my patterns has been published in the online e-zine Crochet Uncut ... it's called Toddler Scarf. (I made one for each of my granddaughters.) I hope you'll ck it out & let me know if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment