Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Before I leave again...

Hi again everyone ... someone besides me does read this blog right? I know my friend Connie does because she told me but come on people if you like my ramblings or have ?'s for me please leave a comment or two! I'd really like to know if I'm wasting my time here or not. Wasting my time in the sense that I try to write as if someone is really reading about what I'm sharing and if no one (besides you Connie) is reading then I might as well simply update Connie by email directly than taking the time to share my thoughts, experiences & joys & frustrations here.
When I first started my blog here I had no idea what colors or template would look best or best reflect me so I picked what I thought might be easily read ... I looked at my blog this morning & was totally not into it at all the white type over the black background. It seemed harsh & glaring and I just couldn't leave it like that any longer ~ so change this & that & voila` a whole new look ... so speak up if there is anything you really don't like about it (yes including my writing) doesn't mean it will change instantly but I am open to suggestions for improving my blog so more people can enjoy it.

I share all that but must warn you I leave in a few hours for the women's conference & I won't be back for a couple of days. When I get back I promise to share my photo's and comments on my trip & my crocheting (yes I did crochet all over Italy!) and Loved it. In fact one very nice comment about my crocheting ... while we were staying with family they came to know very quickly that I crochet a lot ... by the end of the week they had actually come to say what have you made today? What are you working on now? While there I made 6 scarves and gave them all away as gifts. ~ I even managed to work on my shrug while there!!!

So speak up ... let me know you are out there reading so I know if I should bother to continue. Thanks if you are out there!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy reading your blog. I check in a couple of times a week. I have been reading it since I found it on Lion Brand. Keep on blogging I'm pretty sure there are others "just reading" like me.

    ReplyDelete