Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, September 1, 2008

Hellooooo September!

I leave in 6 days ... I am not packed ... I still have to get one dress cut & sewn, the other dress still needs straps and to be hemed... the crocheted gifts are not finished (not even half way!) I still need to find a decent fitting pair of walking shoes (that means New Balance since so far they have been the only brand to fit comfortably with my one foot that swells) ... this task should be fun since the last week now my feet/ankles/ legs have resembled elephant legs.
I did find a pair of jeans and they are in the washing machine now. I did manage to pick up some snacks to bring along (for survival if necessary) ... I do plan on packing at least 12 bottles of water in my checked bag... More if I can get away with it between my stuff & the weight limit.
Oh stink I just realized I haven't washed my new pj's (thanks mom) that should be packed & they would have washed with the jeans just peachy ... now I have to remember to wash them & pack them.
Welcome September ... an incredible & busy month for me and now I will go search for where I put my pj's.
Wishing you all a wonderful crochet day ... frog free projects & a great time before school begins ... that is if it hasn't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment