Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Have you heard about????

The scarf project for the Special Olympics? http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Features/Special+Olympics.htm

This sounds like so much fun. What a cool way to support the athletes. I believe this will be one of my projects when I am back from my trip. I already know just how I want my scarf to look ~ yay. So when I return I will share with all of you my scarf plans.

Yesterday was a very exhausting day of shopping & searching for a store that carried a walking shoe by New Balance in a wide width. I finally found it (late lastnight) and it was on sale too! What made it even better was at the check out they informed me that they could use a coupon for $5 dollars off my purchase & give me another coupon for $5 off another purchase of New Balance shoes only I have to use it by Sunday. I think if I can get back there this week I will go alone & hopefully in the morning when my feet are almost normal size. I know it sounds foolish to purchase another pair right now but I think I would like very much to puta pair away in my closet until it's needed... especially since I had so much difficulty in locating a store that had them in wide width to begin with, and it was on sale ~ that does make me think I'll be back to that store for another pair.
So much left to do and so little time ...
With that in mind I'm wishing you all frog free projects & a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment