Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2008

Re-packed and ....

now I believe I have it exactly as it should be... I had run an errand and while out & about I met a woman who has just returned from Italy. She told me that it was extremely hot there & when they close down for a rest in the afternoon to make sure I take full advantage of resting. With this now in my mind I was thinking my two options for my "travel outfit" would not be good choices at all as I tend to run hot to begin with. So that meant a change of outfit and going into my packed bags & rearranging things. Now I have my travel outfit all set and my checked bag weighed in at 48 pounds on my scale so even if it's off I don't believe it will be off by that much and I'm only allowed 50 pounds total in that bag. With that bag being rearranged I also rearranged my carry-on bag and now it weighs in at just under 20 pounds (the other day it was 20 even) so I am fairly confident that I will be very comfortable in Italy (added 1 full extra outfit and an extra top)... With my new walking shoes proving to be as comfortable as any confining shoe can be I also went out to find the shoelaces that you don't need to tie... and I did find them I'll let you know what I think of them when I return home. When I went into the shoe store to purchase them (so glad they had them) they were called springs ... the laces you don't tie... and I asked the salesman if they could replace my regular laces & he told me yes. Then I told him I wanted them so I wouldn't have to tie & untie my shoes at the security ck point & he told me understood he uses the same laces for that very purpose when he travels. So hopefully I will enjoy them. (but with feet that swell up like mine do I don't know what to expect)

Now my last minute to pack / bring along items are : phone charger, hair brush ... I have everything else packed completely. I'm a bit in shock. I will go work on the ruffled stole that is well over half way now ... I should be able to complete this before we leave... leaving me to work on my other two projects :)
Wishing you a wonderful evening and frog free projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment