Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Packed & ready to go!

I have never been packed this early for a trip before in my life! I'm so very excited ... yes I do realize that I have a couple of last minute items to place in the bag before leaving on Sunday morning but I've got my list & I'm checking it twice :) to make sure I don't leave anything necessary behind.
I am amazed because I am only allowed 50 pounds for my checked bag and I have it weighing in under 45 right now with only a minor light weigh additions to go in still ... and my carry on bag weighed in at 20 pounds ... lucky for me I just have to wheel it and not actually carry it around.
My personal bag is a third piece of my matching luggage and it has all my most important items ... my crochet projects are in there!!! along with my camera, phone accessories, and batteries & memory cards and stuff. So my must remember to bring list includes : phone charger, neck pillow, travel size toothpaste ... well I'll go double ck my list again to make sure I haven't left out anything (like my hair brush!) LOL
good night ... pleasant dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment