Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

One dress...

minus straps! I fixed the blunder and it is wearable (both my husband & I don't really care for the print on this fabric) ... wearable is exceptable at this point in time! I still need to make the straps for it and since I have very limited fabric left for that purpose I don't dare cut it and end up with nothing for straps!!! The dress has been tried on and I can wear it with the shirt (acting as jacket) that I had originally planned so that makes it better ... once the straps are on & the hem is taken care of I'll be much happier.
As for the second dress I'm going to see if I can get some professional help in cutting the fabric properly in order to just have to sew the seams (yes the second one I want cut into a front & back panel with 2 side seams I believe that will take care of the excess needed to fit my ample hip area) ..... perhaps some help with the straps as well??? I have two ideas in mind so I'll see.
Meanwhile I need to get my hook flying on the two ruffled stoles I have underway. Time is running out!!!
Will keep you posted. And pictures when the dresses are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment