Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Breathe...relax ....

Panic attacks ... a person can survive them right? I mean they haven't really been the cause of death have they?


Okay normally I am not one to panic but I just realized how soon my departure date is in comparison to what today is & what I have yet to accomplish before I leave on my vacation.


The basic stuff is no big deal ... the breathing in & out in order to remain alive, that part I've got down, thanks! But the packing list hasn't been made, the actual gathering of the items I must bring with me has not happened yet, 2 of my planned outfits haven't actually been sewn yet! Now I am feeling the time crunch! Gifts for the family haven't been completed yet... and what's worse is my house looks like a I don't know what flew through it & left total chaos in it's wake. I can cheat & move most of my stuff upstairs (out of sight out of mind mentality here) but that won't change the fact that I will still need to deal with my stuff at some point in time (that decides it, must move as much stuff as possible upstairs this morning!) ...

As for packing, I think I have to go in search once more for a couple of outfits that I want & just have not been able to find (in the stores) perhaps being the end of the season I might be blessed beyond belief & find what I have been searching for ??? It's happened this way for me in the past so I have reason to hope that it could happen again for me now.

I just want to have some simple summer type dresses to wear (you know the kind you can wear during the day & still be able to get away with wearing it in the evening and not look out of place). Don't let me get started on shoes/ walking sandals etc. The search is winding down & I'll have to survive with what I have.

As I write this the panic has subsided & basically I'm left feeling like I must get over myself & get moving to accomplish all that must be done before I leave. So I can go & relax, really enjoy taking in all there is to see and just be blessed with the opportunity to spend time with family.

Wishing you all frog free projects & panic free days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment