Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Changes ....

Well now that I'm in deadline mode and the hook has been flying I have been informed that the shower(s) have been postponed to next month. Does that suddenly mean I shall relax and take my time finishing these afghans? NO! After all I will be away next month and the few little baby outfits I purchased to accompany my made for baby with love gift are to be used right away (chose not to purchase clothes suitable for next year this time around)... Babies have a way of growing out of clothes rather quickly yet when first born if you don't have the smaller sizes it can be difficult for the parents to properly dress their bundles of joy.

I currently have one afghan roughly 70% finished (yes I did not mention it as I started it Sunday night) and the other one that I did mention currently has 8 out of 25 squares finished ... my main concern is that I still don't know if I have enough yarn to complete the squares as per my design.

Goal for today is to complete the baby afghan I am so very close to finishing. Then to concentrate on the other one to see if in fact I have enough yarn or if I will need to revise my design. Also I hope to take a break this afternoon to deliver the gift to the parents of the new bundle of joy (one of the two babies expected arrived early in the morning on the 18th) so before I can't get them the gift I planned for them I hope to find them still at the hospital this after noon. (*so I had better get back to that afghan!!!) LOL

Wishing you all a great day ... frog free projects and if you enjoy reading my blog or have questions about crocheting or anything else please leave a comment & I'll do my best to answer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment