Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Crochet ramblings of a restless mind ...

Baby showers (both at the same time) requires a gift ... which of course if you knew me at all you would know my favorite gift to give is an afghan (one large enough for the mommy & baby to snuggle under) ... but I have them listed as working on when in fact I haven't even picked up my hooks & yarn to begin at least one of the two! Time is running out & I'm in need of some me time .... everyone has a need of my time & I can't begin my creative process while I'm away from home. Away from my yarns & my patterns & my comfy zone to sit & begin the project the way I want to start.
Baby showers aren't the only thing on my mind ... that wrap for a gift that should be finished by now (after all I only needed roughly 10 more inches before working the edging) has hardly been touched ~ unless you count pulling it out to work on only to be put away because I needed to do something with or for someone else.
There you have it ... I'm in need of some "me time" ... the camp sounds better & better however I don't think my family would really understand my desire to "get away" from all of them.
Especially with my upcoming trip to Italy! Well that settles it I just have to get moving on these projects so that they can become portable!!!
Enjoy your day & may your projects be "frog free"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment