Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby afghan progress report

So far I have decided to use the baby yarn to make granny squares (7 rounds) to make the size I prefer (still on the small side) I will need 25 squares (I hope I have enough yarn!!) If I don't have enough with just my pink & white I will have no choice but to use the yellow to finish it off but time will tell as I have not used one skein completely yet to know just how far it will go leaving me with an idea of how much more is needed to finish the project.
Also I did start the second baby afghan with the ww yarn decided it will be a large granny and my intention is to make it approximately the same size as the one with the squares. Again the amount of yarn I have to work with will determine what happens. (And yes I do have some yellow yarn to finish this one off if necessary.)

I'm happy with my decision so far & believe I can accomplish both of these in the remaining amount of time (nothing else might get done but oh wait it rarely gets done when I'm not in a deadline situation LOL)...
Pictures when finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment