Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here I Am ....

I am sad & excited all at the same time. You may not know this but I have had my blog, "A Lefty Crochets" for a while now but not here at blogger. So why move if I've had my blog all set up for a while? Well, since you asked so nicely I'll tell you. I was visiting the Lion Brand website one day and was very happy to see that they had "lion blogs" where several people were blogging about their crafting (mainly knitters) and I wrote & asked about having a blog of my own there to represent the crocheters (not only crocheters but Left handed ones too!) I was so happy when they wrote me back and things got started. So I have been a lion blogger for a couple of years now and recently (about a month or so ago) they sent the usual email newsletter announcing the changes to their newsletter & their website.

Now that made me happy to see that they were improving their site and I couldn't wait to see what changes they made. Imagine my surprise, shock... outrage??? when I discovered they no longer had a link for the lion blogs ... in fact they have A Lion Blog but it has nothing to do with any of the original bloggers ... no longer could I say to anyone interested in my blog, " just go to Lion Brand & see my blog" ... and I wasn't even sure if anyone would still be able to read my blog where it was if they had not saved it in their favorites.

So here I am making the move ~ keeping the name (after all it is mine) and hoping for some new readers to join my faithful readers! (who I hope have no problem finding me here!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment