Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Twice in one day!!!

So the baby afghan is lovely at 25 inches square (yes it will be saved for a later gift) ... Also I played with a 'new to me' 12 inch sq. pattern (I belong to a big sq. exchange so this one is for my partner this round)... I tried a square called Bobby's Square. It looks really cool but I'm afraid it should not be worked with a varigated yarn as a solid would show off the 'design' of this sq. much better. Also even though I used the recommended hook my sq. was 12 inches at round 10 (there are 2 more rounds according to the pattern) so I will be ending it with a simple sc edge ... I am not happy to lose the edge design but can't spend any more time making a new sq at this point in time. I have to get things cleared away as I will be gone in September. (Italy here I come! ~ that is another post entirely)
So back to the baby yarn for the next baby afghan (would be much easier if I just knew what I wanted to do with it!!!!
As always wishing you all frog free projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment