Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

YaY sort of ...

LOL well the meeting went very well with the travel agent. She answered our questions and I felt much more at ease about everything and the way it is all set up. From there I went to check on how much I still wanted the new tops. I had actually discovered that I had a skirt purchased in June still in the bag with the receipt that truth be told I wasn't going to ever get around to using since it never made it out of the bag! Returned that item and then tried on everything that I had them holding for me... then tried on a few more things ... did I mention I HATE shopping? Well in the end I asked what the damages were and I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to pick up 2 pairs of everyday pants (sport style??) ~ means soft knit material that I can lounge around in or run around in depending on my mood / need at the moment. True one pair doesn't have pockets but still comfort goes a long way in my book. Then I managed to pick a tee- shirt that I really liked and fortunately for me they had it in several colors so even though it is the "SAME" shirt it is in different colors! Purple, brown?, tan, pink/red?, light green, and then a different T-shirt in blue with a bird on the front ... and my favorite shirt ~ denim with a 4th of July theme going on the front yet in a way that I could wear it anytime & not mind at all. (goes great with the pocket less red pants) Oh and the second pair of pants is lavender (light purple) ~ the purple tee might go perfectly with them. I'll have to see. In fact if it works well together it may end up being my "travel outfit". Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment