Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

FO & WIPS

So my ruffled wrap is finished & I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to make the next one.
Sq has been started for my exchange partner & I am not sure if I will have to begin again. I just like working with a particular size hook when making 12 inch sqs so have a little difficulty following pattern directions when it calls for a smaller size then the one I prefer. So even though what I'm working on looks great so far I am not sure if it will work up to the correct size.
And I'm all set to begin the baby afghans ... now that I have my yarn settled. Just not 100% sure what pattern I want to go with or if I will simply work something off the top of my head as I often do when faced with a deadline and no real pattern in mind.
Wishing you all frog free projects & if you followed me here I wish you'd let me know ... leave a comment~ ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment