Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

One Week to Go!!!

I'm working on the baby afghans (one actually) and found that I may have chosen poorly. I finally decided the best way to go with the yarn from my stash was to make one large granny square ... I'm working with some Jiffy (Lion Brand yarn) that someone had sent me (in a *CAT PAC)... but never realized until I started the last ball of it that each ball was only 2 1/2 ounces! (about 7 1/2 ounces in all)
It's working up lovely and small. It will be finished today so I'll be able to evaluate what to do with it ... either keep it for a different baby gift or if it is actually large enough to give away next week. The only concern I have is that I would prefer both afghans to be about the same size.
I know I can manage this situation with yarn I have in my stash already it's just losing the time spent on this one that bugs me in the end.
Wishing you all frog free projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment