Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

On to other things :)

Three baby afghans completed (all were finished before I went to bed last night but I didn't take any pictures until this morning~ so they'll be here soon).

Now on to the gifts for our cousins in Italy. I have the ruffled stole completed (and will be making another one) ... however I had made a cute half granny shawl with ribbon yarn and now I'm not sure I want to give it away to the cousins. I know exactly who I would like to give it too should I decide not to bring it to Italy. However if I were to give it to my friend I would first need to make a second (not necessarily the same item) for another friend ... they work together & I just couldn't pick one over the other to give this gift to. (umm Maybe the left over yarn from the stole could be used for the shawl???

In just about 2 weeks I will be going and you will have to be patient for my return & my sharing of the experiences & pictures I will share with all of you (that is if anyone even reads my blog! No comments to date & I don't know why... you used to let me know at the other location how you were thinking)

Anyway need 5 gifts for the cousins (3 adults, 2 teens) not making anything for the 2 men as I can't think of anything that would be nice, practical & fast to make for them.
Have one made ... will be working on the next project for this today.

Can't wait to get there & take a million pictures (or what seems like a million LOL) and pray that they all come out great... good enough for framing & giving to my family as gifts since I won't be purchasing any souvenirs on this trip. (not unless I absolutely can't live without it ???) LOL

Anyway I hope you leave a comment and let me know if you have found my blog easily enough... if you are enjoying it or not and if you have any questions regarding crochet or anything else let me know ... I may not have the answer but I will do my best to find one for you.
Wishing you all frog free projects today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment