Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Deadlines looming decision time...

So I have decided that as much as I want to go to the baby shower this Sat. for Heather I simply can't. I have a very small gift for her and have started the baby afghan for her but I really want to concentrate on working on my niece's baby shower gift. Of course if I could finish Heather's by Friday evening I could go to the shower on Sat. and not have to think about that gift any more... so I don't know what to do. I guess I'll give myself until tomorrow evening to complete the afghan & if I haven't then I will just stop & begin working on the other one that I need for Feb. 7th. There will be a second shower I can attend in April for Heather so I have choices.

Yes I will allow myself to continue on with Heather's baby afghan if I can get it completed by tomorrow evening then I will be very happy. If I can't then I still have time for it so no problem.
I think I'm making a simple granny square afghan for my niece but I'm not 100% sure I will have to be totally committed to whatever pattern I chose since I want it finished for the shower this Feb. 7th. And I want it finished before I leave for NC next week.

Okay so really loving the pattern I'm working with for Heather's baby afghan but don't think it's right for a "gender neutral" gift. I think it's lovely & if my color choice were different then maybe it would be good as a "gender neutral" gift but in the New Aran Twinkle it seems "girly" to me ... I may not think that way once it's finished but so far that is my assessment.

Gotta get back to the hook & yarn ... pretty little things won't make themselves!
Wishing you all Frog free projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment