Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

Ripple baby throw

All I can say is I'm totally "hooked" on this pattern. I've gotten through the first "color band" as I decided to call it ~ and it measures 8 inches which means I need 5 "color bands" to = 40 inches. I have 6 rows of blue, 1 of powder yellow (looks almost white until you put white next to it and then you see the color), 6 of lavender for the "color band". I will put one row of yellow between each color band as well. Then trim all around with one row of yellow, one of blue & one of lavender. I know my niece will love it, gender neutral and in colors she likes.

I have to admit I fell behind on my baby stepping but did manage to sort the old newspapers this morning before getting online. I'm going right back to the baby afghan and see if I can get another color band done before having to "do" something else. My goal is still to have this one finished before I leave for NC.

Wishing you all "froggy free" projects :) and if the weather is cold where you are ... stay warm, if you're weather is warm stay cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment