Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

North Carolina here I come :)

Okay I am not leaving this minute! But yes I will be leaving this week. Driving on down to visit with my dd & sil. My mom & I will have a nice visit with them and then we'll bring my dd home for a lovely visit and so that she can attend her cousin's baby shower. While she is home my lovely daughters in love (law) & I will host a Discover Toy party allowing Sarah to show everyone the great products Discovery Toys has available. (You can go to www.discoverytoys.com/SarahPollie to ck out her online catalog & you can order online too.) There is a sale going on right now that ends on Feb. 6th so if you have any toy needs (whether for birthday's or any other gifts or perhaps you are a day care provider you really should know about Discovery Toys. They have toys suitable for children with special needs.

Okay I'm not the toy consulatant my dd is... so go, look, bye!

As for my progress with my baby gifts OUCH!!! I'm still working on Heather's baby afghan ... started my niece's baby afghan (love the pattern by the way... using a free pattern from Lion Brand... spring baby ripple throw ??? I can't recall the title exactly but I think that was it)

And of course I will be getting back to that project so I can make some real progress on it. So just popped in to say I'll be leaving by/ before the end of this week.
Wishing you all frog free projects!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment