Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Fresh week ~ what to say?

Well I missed the fun of the pool today because I got to sleep so late (or should I say so early this morning) ~ all is well Thank You God. But it was a long & boring night.
I've started the second hat for Kathleen so hope to have it finished by tomorrow night or early Wed. then if there is enough yarn left over to make the scarf that will be good.

I've got an idea for a baby sweater so if I can get some time to play with it I would like to make it for my friend's baby.

I have been having a little bit of problems with my computer since my Norton's 360 expired. I downloaded CA security 2007 from Time Warner (because we have tw for our internet provider) and around the same time I joined facebook... so I am not sure if the trouble is due to facebook or the virus protection (I"m sorry it makes me believe it is 2 yrs old & therefore outdated based on it's title) ...

As for my OSA & my bi-PAP machine ~ I'm still on this journey. The doctor sounded confident that if I keep using my machine & deal with my moisture issue by getting a humidifier for my home (along with the one on my machine) that possibly I will see some marked improvements.

So let me leave you with this... take good care of yourself because no one else will. Sleep is vitally important so make sure you get enough of it to do your body good!

Wishing you frog free projects & great sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment