Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

Something new ....

Facebook. I have heard of it. I thought it was basically a lot like myspace. Apparently it's so much better than myspace. I've been told that 'myspace' is so last year, "facebook" is today.
So I joined facebook. Oh yeah my kids are there (well most of them anyway) and amazingly so are many people I've met or known over the yrs. So this is the "something new" in my life right now. Can I spend any more time on my computer???? I don't know. But it seems I already have been.

On the theme of something new... I will be attending another class at Diva Beads & Jewels (near my home) bracelets ... something about her work just draws me to that lovely little shop. I wear very little jewelry & yet I want to create beautiful pieces. When I have taken classes there I always walk away excited to work on this new skill. Wire wrapping & oh well all I can say is I'm very excited to be able to attend this class (I've missed out on at least 4 or possibly as many as 6 classes that I really wanted to take since last Sept.) When she finally gets me in on one of the regular beading classes look out. So far it's always something to do with the wire wrapping & beads or stones that I've been most fascinated and therefore compelled to try.
That is tomorrow night. So I won't have to wait long.

On a crochet note ... working on Heather's baby afghan ...and happy to report it is now very close to completion. I need to make a baby boy sweater, and I need to make another sweater for Heather and I need to get Kathleen's hat & scarf done... at least now I've got her yarn wound into a ball. I'll work on her hat today. ( I hope)

May your projects be frog free & may your day be full of creative fun.
Oh and drop me a comment ~ I really never know if I'm writing to myself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment