Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where did the week go????

So umm I have nothing to say. Well we know that's not true! I always seem to have something to say however it usually is stuff no one really wants to hear (or in this case read) about. For example we went to the store to get a humidifier (I still have no idea how to select one, so we opted for the one where the information on the box indicated it had permanent filters that never need replacing! So it's supposed to be a very easy care item. Get it home & open the box to discover it was a "returned" item. Normally returned doesn't always mean defective & in this case I might have considered keeping it if it did not smell of cigarette smoke. I am not kidding this thing stunk horribly of smoke. That & the water still in the bottom of it indicated it was a used item!!! So back we go & I send hubby to the customer service so he can get in line while I go grab a replacement from the shelf. Two on the shelf; one in a horribly ripped box and the other is open, no plastic covering so it looks like a returned item. Grab the one in the ripped box and head to the cs line. Our turn so I explain to the woman that I want this item opened before I will take it home in case it turns out to be unacceptable. And once we see the pristine condition of the humidifier I tell her I want the box the rejected one came in... back home and my humidifer seems to be working just fine. ~ So basically nothing noteworthy really & my hubby actually told me that the sales woman certainly did not care why we were returning the item nor did she care that I said the other one should be taken off the shelf since it looked to be a used item also.
This evening we will go see our beautiful 4 yr. old granddaughter sing & dance at a talent show fund raiser at her church. I am sure it will be fun.
Okay still working on Kathleen's items expect to get them done very soon.
And the baby sweaters that I need to get done ... yep very soon.
Still adjusting to the machine/ dealing with the dryness / humidity needs etc. Not feeling as good as I did those first couple of nights on the first machine yet. So if this doesn't change soon I will request a different machine for my treatment.
Wishing you all frog free projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment