Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday ~ my cell phone's camera feature

I must admit I tend to be 'behind the times' however slowly I enter into this "day & age" I want you to know I eventually "catch up" to everyone else! So here I am, have had my cell phone for a few years & almost never used my camera feature. But as I was enjoying my granddaughters I discovered that using the camera was fun. Let a few more years go by I just have to tell you who knew you could actually send those pictures taken with your cell phone's camera to your email address??? Or to other people's cell phones??? Well I finally "arrived" at this stage of technology and today while visiting my niece at the hospital following the arrival of my great nephew I took some pictures with my cell phone's camera & then sent them to my family members then sent them to my email so they could be saved on my computer!!!! YAY for cool cell phones with decent cameras built in them.

So yes who knew? Well knowing me all of you knew before I did that this could even be handled all from your cell phone!!!!

Wishing you all a great day ... call someone or send them cool pictures from your phone to theirs!!!

1 comment: