Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Creative thoughts flowing freely ...

So I've finished Kathleen's beret & two scarves with flowers. Lost the little booklet that has the pattern I planned on using for Adriana's afghan. Picked up (from my stash) the yarn to make a scarf for Kyla... and all of a sudden had a wonderful idea on how it should look. Will take pictures and possibly share the pattern. If you want me to share the pattern leave a comment. If I get between 5 & 10 comments asking for the pattern I will share it with all of you.
I love how it looks right now and since it is for a 4 yr. old it only needs to be about 44 inches long. Even though she wanted "red" I had to go with what would work with her coat (red not really a factor) so I plan on using some red in the fringe.
Anyway leave me some comments & I promise to post the pattern for this cool scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment