Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crochet plans & other delusions ....

So yesterday I did not go shopping with my mom ... that would mean I would accomplish more with my crocheting right? Not! I did begin the beret and did manage to get to the tenth round.

I just need to be more realistic in my plans and as in all things not procrastinate. Well then there you have my major delusion. Me not procrastinate? Not likely.

Anyway today my plan "& I state that loosely" is to spend the day crocheting. Until someone calls & says I need you can you do .... whatever fill in the blank accordingly.

A true procrastinator does not need the phone to ring in order to find any excuse to put off a project. Hence my house looks like a it should be demolished & rebuilt ... I need to really just throw away all that junk mail & other garbage that has been allowed to take up residence in my home because I've been too busy to deal with it just yet ... but then again I never know when I'm going to need that for some odd reason or other?...

Delusions of accomplishment or deadlines I'm not sure which but I do know I will manage to finish my most important projects because I will work on them and get them done. (that is easy to state because they are easy enough projects and not some major afghan sized project!!!)

Second day of the last day of 2008 ... make the most of it won'tcha ya?

Wishing you all frog free projects and still waiting for those ?'s or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment