Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, December 22, 2008

I thought I'd spruce up the old blog page yet again trying to find what works. The first attempt at making my blog stand out got to me, the second attempt took longer to get to me but all the colors was just too busy. I'm going to give this simple straight forward look a chance & see what happens.
Again I'm looking for readers so if you're out there please let me know. Still not one comment ... I've ck'd and everyone should be able to leave comments I hope you haven't had any problems.

I'm happy to report that Kami's scarf is finished, Kyla's is underway, Adriana's snuggle square & very small afghan are both underway as well. With all the snow we've had today will be another day of cozy snuggling in my chair with my crochet projects ... need to finish the girls things before Christmas morning.!!!! The pattern I wanted for Adriana's afghan is missing in my piles so I opted for the granny ripple. Every other time I attempted to work this pattern something didn't work out correctly (my errors of course) and I never got past the first two rows. Which is strange because once you work the first two rows the pattern is established & you repeat the second row until the aghan is finished. Then you trim all around. So currently since this will be a very small afghan (about 44 length x 28 width) for a toddler bed it will be finished on time.

Again the free pattern will only be posted if I get 5 or more comments so please take a few seconds to speak up & let me know you are out there.
Wishing you all frog free projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment