Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Last Month of 2008

December first what shall we accomplish on this first day of the last month of the year? Well I don't know about you but my plans are to help my mom with her purchase of a new VCR or getting a DVR from the cable company & installing whichever one she selects. Anyway that is the morning's activity plan.
This afternoon I fully intend to settle into crocheting I have 3 things I need to make for Kathleen & today I will begin those items and possibly finish two of them if I'm left to myself.
I hope my "plans" remain my plans without the usual interruptions but what good is having a plan if it can't be changed around as life dictates?

I hope you all have a great 1st day of the last month of the year! Accomplish something wonderful with your day. Make the most of each day we have left to 2008 ~ 2009 will be here all too soon.

Wishing you frog free projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment