Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Getting back to the everyday routines

I brought my daughter to the airport yesterday afternoon. It was great having her home for a visit, although her husband was missed. (He had to stay home & work.) She made it safely home last night. So now we both have to get back into the usual everyday routines that comprise our lives. You have a "regular routine" don't you? Well for me I have been "off balance" for several months. Now I need to get my list of "must do", "want to do", "should do" etc. and then get doing all the things I need to catch up on.
I've still got to finish the order for Kathleen (thought I would have had that completed while visiting my daughter's home) and I need to get back to work on Heather's baby gift. I'll get my list worked on first then go from there.

I have sleep apnea ~ known this for years. However when I had my outpatient surgery last July the nurse in the recovery room suggested I be reevaluated. So I go for my first of 2 sleep tests this Friday night. Then my second one is next week on Friday. Then I wait a month for the results to be discussed with me. The idea is to find out if I would benefit from a CPAP machine. I suffer from chronic post nasal drip (ugh so disgusting I can't stand it ) and wonder if having oxygen keeping the back of my throat moist will help while I sleep.

Sorry it is a disgusting problem & nasty to discuss especially here where you would have to read about it so I apologize and am moving on...

Speaking of moving on I need to begin my day by getting ready to go to the Alpha Pregnancy Care Center for crochet class. Yay someone from my online crochet group sent me a bunch of crochet hooks & some dpn's for the ladies in this class. I can't wait to give them this gift.
Wishing you all frog free projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment