Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

Norton's Security ... Gotta Love it!!!

My Norton's security is almost expired. But this morning I got on my computer to see that there was some internal problem with Norton. Thinking about the time my old computer crashed and I lost everything I wasn't too happy to see this error message. I tried to resolve it according to the steps outlined by them but that didn't work for me so I clicked on No to the ? did that resolve your problem. Then a new window popped up and told me I had 3 choices ... the fastest option being to have a chat with a technician online, or I could have the issue addressed by email or I could call them. I opted for the live chat. Someone came on and discussed the problem and gave me an option to go through a secure server and have them have access to my computer to run a check and correct the problem. Now I am sitting here wondering what I should do but still remembering how horrible it felt to lose everything when my old computer crashed. And since I purchased Norton's to protect my computer didn't I trust them to correct this problem & not mess me up just because I trusted them through a secure server to access my computer? Well Yes I did chose to trust them. And the technician did what he had to do and my computer issue was resolved. I will be renewing my subscription with Norton's for sure.

I've almost finished the baby sweater I was working on ... and yes this time I will take pictures! I think it is so cute. I still have a lot of things I must work on. So I will be busy for a while.

And by the way if anyone is reading I read something interesting and thought I'd share it with any female readers out there. There is a Christian researcher looking for women who will participate in her survey. She said it is completely private in order for you to take her survey you need to sign into this yahoo email account copy & paste the survey questions into a new email (right in that yahoo account) answer the questions & then mail to a second yahoo account ... this way your email & name / identity is completely private and she can still get her research done. Please go ck it out by signing into yahoo as: songofsolomon11 password is: a1s2d3 once you copy & paste the survey questions into a new email answer the questions and then email to solomonssong11@yahoo.com Thanks in advance for helping her out.

Okay wishing you all a great frog free day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment