Wave hat

Wave hat
An original design of mine in the works

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not Home yet ...

I'm still here, where the weather is lovely (to me anyways), in North Carolina. My visit is coming to an end very soon as we will be heading home on Tues. My daughter will have to pack up her toys selectively since her return to NC will be by plane. While we were here we had our own impromptu Discovery Toys party and we have our own purchases to pack up to bring home. I know I'm not the one selling these toys (how could I get my crocheting in if I were playing???) but I have fallen in love with these products. They are really excellent quality and fun to play with. I know you have all heard about my "favorite" but since then I've had a chance to play with a few other items and must say I am also crazy about their Measure Up Cups. These cups are outstanding in several ways over other simple stackable cups. Besides stacking & separate them by color & still they stack... you can play and teach time concepts They are volume correct I may be using that incorrectly but basically if you put water in cup 4 & 6 they will added together fit into cup 10. Play is not restricted to the basic baby play of stacking when you see the animal imprinted on the bottoms so playdoh or sugar cookies can be more fun ... also playing at the beach can take on a whole new level of fun. Okay so I've brushed the surface of what can be done with this product however you really should ck it out for yourself.
Oh I almost didn't tell you but I made a sweater to go with the afghan & it came out very cute. Pictures when I am home. Working on several things currently. So to recap the ripple afghan is finished, the hexagon baby jacket (sweater) is done, and I'm still crocheting up a storm. Ut Oh... hope that isn't why they are saying we will be traveling into a storm on the way home. LOL
So wishing you all frog free projects and beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment